Chloe Ting is inarguably one of the most popular fitness YouTubers out there and her subscribers only multiplied when people across the globe were stuck at home after the COVID-19 pandemic hit. Her workout programs have received positive feedback from people who have tried it and Chloe even watches some progress videos and shares them on her channel.
Ting also knows that you cannot do workouts alone – you also have to eat clean. This is why her Youtube channel is not just composed of workout videos but also a lot of meal and recipe videos. Calling these her “What I eat in a day” videos, this is where Chloe lets you in on the healthy and yummy food that she eats for breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner.
For this article, we have compiled some of Chloe’s most doable recipes that you can try. These are the recipes that have the most accessible ingredients and the easiest to make.
Oats with banana and nut butter
Ingredients: ½ cup rolled oats, 1 cup plant-based milk (almond, soy), 1 whole banana, cinnamon (optional), berry jam, almond butter, honey (optional), cinnamon (optional)
- Put the oats, milk, cinnamon in a pot and cook for 5-10 minutes. Put in a bowl.
- Chop the bananas into thin slices and place on top of the cooked oats.
- Add a tablespoon of berry jam and almond butter as toppings. You could also add a little honey if you want a little more sweetness.
Fluffy Gluten Free/Sugar Free Pancakes
Ingredients: 10g coconut flour, 20g almond flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 2 eggs, 3 tbsp almond milk, 25g low calorie sweetener, oil, vanilla extract, butter
- Separate 2 egg yolks from white and put in two different mixing bowls
- Beat egg yolks & sift all 3 flours (20g Almond Flour, 10g Coconut Flour, 1 teaspoon Baking Powder)
- Add 3 tablespoon of Almond Milk
- Add some Vanilla Extract and beat until it’s mixed well
- Add salt to the egg white and beat with a hand mixer, slowly add sweetener
- Slowly combine the egg white mixture into the other bowl until it’s mixed in well into a pancake mixture
- Spray some oil on pan or you can use butter
- Cook pancakes on low heat, 10 mins first side, 3 mins on other
- Serve with Butter, Maple Syrup, and Berries
Ingredients: 4 eggs, bell peppers, canned tomatoes
- Chop up bell peppers and stir fry in some oil.
- Add a can of tomatoes, salt, and harissa seasoning (optional). Cook sauce until bell peppers are soft.
- Add butter to the cast iron pan, add sauce and eggs.
- Top with feta cheese and bake in oven for around 12 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
- Finish off with feta cheese, cilantro, and black pepper.
- Serve with bread.
Chicken in kimchi
Ingredients: 1kg chicken thigh, lots of kimchi, 2 tbsp coconut oil, salt and pepper
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan and add the chicken. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the kimchi with the chicken and mix. Let it cook for several minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. You can also add chilli flakes or powder if you want some spice to your food.
Healthy beef nachos
Ingredients: 3 potatoes, ½ tbsp olive oil, 500g lean beef mince, 2 tbsp tomato paste, ½ tsp cumin ground, 1tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp chipotle powder, 2 avocados, ½ cup blanched cilantro or parsley, 1 lime, 1 cup rockets or spinach, 1 cup baby spinach
- Set the oven to 175 C.
- Slice potatoes thinly, spray oil, season with salt and bake in the oven for 15 min.
- Add oil to the pan and cook ground beef with ginger, paprika, and chipotle powder for a couple of minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp of tomato paste and cook until mixed well.
- Prepare the guacamole, mash the avocado, add lime juice, salt and chopped cilantro.
- Prepare the pico de gallo. Chop the tomatoes. Add lime juice, salt, and cilantro.
- Add all the ingredients into a macro dish. Start with baked potatoes as a base. Add cooked beef on top. Add fresh rocket and spinach. Top it off with pico de gallo and guacamole.
- If you want, you can add 1 tsp of coconut aminos in the guacamole and pico de gallo.
Tofu with vegetables
Ingredients: 1 cucumber, 2 carrots, 1 bell pepper, soy sauce
- Dice up the cucumber, carrots, and bell peppers.
- Cook carrots with some water to soften. Add in the cucumber and bell pepper.
- Add zucchini once bell peppers are almost cooked.
- Mash the tofu and add them to the dish and soy sauce. Season with turmeric, ginger, and garlic (optional) powders.
- Mix until tofu is done.
Snacks and dessert
Ingredients: 3 tbsp hot water, 2 tbps natural gelatin, ¾ cup or 175 ml unsweetened almond milk, 4-8 drops stevia sweetener, 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Boil water and add gelatin. Mix well.
- Add almond milk, vanilla extract, and the sweetener. You can also add some food coloring if you want for aesthetic purposes.
- Pour into molds and let them set in the fridge for a few hours or overnight for best results.
- You can eat this on its own or add to breakfast bowls for that extra protein boost!
Almond milk panna cotta
- Add 15g of gelatin to 90mL of almond milk and let it sit for 5 min.
- Warm up 800mL of almond milk.
- Mix the 2 steps above together and add vanilla extract, your favorite superfood for coloring, and sweetener
- Split it across different bowls if you want different colors or an ombre look.
- Transfer them into individual jars and let it sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours.