Netflix has released their sizzle reel for their massive 2021 movie line-up, announcing that they are premiering new titles every week this year.
The video gives us our first look on the streaming platform’s highly anticipated projects, including Zack Snyder’s Army of the Dead, the third installments of To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before and The Kissing Booth, Red Notice starring Ryan Reynolds, Dwayne Johnson, and Gal Gadot, and Adam McKay’s Don’t Look Up, topbilled by Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence.
Watch it here:
- Red Notice (Ryan Reynolds, Gal Gadot, Dwayne Johnson)
- The Harder They Fall (Regina King, Jonathan Majors)
- Thunder Force (Octavia Spencer, Melissa McCarthy)
- Bruised (Halle Berry)
- tick, tick… BOOM! (Lin-Manuel Miranda)
- The Kissing Booth 3 (Joey King)
- To All The Boys: Always And Forever (Lana Condor, Noah Centineo)
- The Woman in the Window (Amy Adams)
- Escape from Spiderhead (Chris Hemsworth)
- YES DAY(Jennifer Garner)
- Sweet Girl (Jason Momoa)
- Army of the Dead (Dave Bautista)
- Outside the Wire
- Bad Trip
- The Last Mercenary
- Fear Street
- Night Teeth
- Malcolm and Marie
- The White Tiger
- Double Dad
- Back to the Outback
- Red Notice
- Don’t Look Up
What are your thoughts on Netflix’s massive 2021 announcement? Which movies are you most excited about? Share your thoughts by commenting them below.
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 195 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.